Japan Here We Come!

Japan Here We Come!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A great day in Washington!

Yesterday was just great. I loved the fact that I live here in Washington where there are so many cool things! First thing in the morning I went and payed a defferment for a speeding ticket. It was great to see the legal system at work albeit taking advantage of the average citizen. $100 later they get their money and I don't have to pay more insurance.

Then we went bluberry picking. 5 1/2 lbs. in a half hour. It was great fun and I was reminded how much I love getting food from the source, not to mention they are WAY better that way. Anyone want to come over for blueberry pancakes?


Afterward we ate lunch at the beach. It was beautiful, warm, and fun. Not to mention educational--the teeter totter took quite a few trials to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment