Japan Here We Come!

Japan Here We Come!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mattie's interpretation of her Dad's talk in church



So last Sunday, Tom spoke in church, it was very good and quite child friendly. I know a lot of kids liked it because thier parents came up to me afterwards and told me how well their kids listened. I knew my kids liked it because later that day I came across something Mattie wrote:

I'm sad it's hard to see, b/c it really is priceless. With proper spelling and puncutation the top part says:
"I have a talk about, wait! I need to get the kids attention. Hey kids, oh kids,
here's some candy. I'll try this: Spongebob Squarepants."

Tom did say spongebob squarepants in his sacrament talk and he had every kids attention for a good 5 min. It was pretty impressive. Already I've heard of at least two instances where spongebob squarepants was said to get everyone's attention. It's a little unconventional, but it worked. I'm glad Mattie was listening.

1 comment:

  1. My random thoughts:
    Wished I was there! Keep the notes from Mattie, she will like them some day. You guys are neat! I like the way Tom thinks!

    ReplyDelete